Below you will find a complete list of documents required from Polish citizens in the admission procedure for second cycle studies:
1. The application form downloaded from the Internet Registration System
2. The agreement on terms of payment for educational services.
3. The academic degree diploma (or an equivalent document). In the case of diplomas issued by non-Polish universities, the diploma must entitle you to undertake second-cycle studies in the country where (or in the education system of which) the document was issued; in such a case, you also need to submit a relevant diploma supplement or transcript of grades. In the case of non-Polish or non-EU/EFTA/OECD documents, you should also:
- legalise or apostille your diploma – read more about legalisation and apostille below;
- submit a sworn translation into Polish or English of your diploma (and of its supplement/transcript of grades) – read more about accepted sworn translations below
Please note that if you wish to study at SGH, do not delay your application after you have defended your thesis! Even if your thesis defence is scheduled for July or early August, you should register in the Internet Registration System as soon as possible – you will be required to present your diploma (or a certificate of completion of studies) only once you are qualified to admission.
All documents issued in a language other than Polish or English should be submitted along with their sworn translation into Polish or English.