During the period of epidemic threat or the state of epidemic, due to the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus causing the COVID-19 disease, students who have been admitted to studies in the 2020/2021 academic year may send to SGH by registered post :
- the originals of the required documents that constituted the basis for admission to studies, or
- copies of these documents certified by a notary as true copies of the original (students who submit such copies will be required to present the originals of these documents in order to confirm the data contained therein and complete the student's file, immediately after the end of the period of epidemic threat or the state of epidemic).
The documents should be sent to the following address: SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Admissions Office, al. Niepodległości 162, 02-554 Warsaw, Poland.
In order to submit documents in person, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the date.
First year students are required to submit the complete set of required documents within the specified deadline with the purpose of making certified true copies.
A student is required to submit:
1. The academic degree diploma (or an equivalent document). In the case of non-Polish or non-EU/EFTA/OECD documents, you should also:
- legalise or apostille your diploma – read more about legalisation and apostille below;
- submit a sworn translation into Polish or English of your diploma (and of its supplement/transcript of grades);
2. The Polish maturity certificate, or an equivalent foreign document, for instance secondary school leaving certificate or high school diploma including a supplement or trascript of grades (if applicable).
In the case of non-Polish and non-EU/OECD/EFTA educational documents (IB and EB diplomas excluded), you should also:
- legalise or apostille your certificate or diploma;
- submit a sworn translation into Polish or English of your certificate or diploma (including its supplement – if applicable);
- submit a decision on recognition of your school-leaving certificate or diploma.
Please note that the school-leaving certificate recognition requirement does not apply to IB and EB diplomas, documents issued in EU or OECD member states, as well as in China, Belarus, Ukraine and Libya.
3. The document confirming your results in school contest declared in the Internet Registrtion System as basis for awarding points (if applicable).
4. The document confirming your knowledge of English.
5. Power of attorney - only if the documents are submitted through a representative.
5. Statement on the name change (if applicable)