First year students are required to submit the complete set of required documents within the specified deadline with the purpose of making certified true copies.
Please bring an identity document (ID card or passport).
A student is required to submit:
1. The academic degree diploma (or an equivalent document). In the case of non-Polish or non-EU/EFTA/OECD documents, you should also:
- legalise or apostille your diploma – read more about legalisation and apostille below;
- submit a sworn translation into Polish or English of your diploma (and of its supplement/transcript of grades);
2. The Polish maturity certificate, or an equivalent foreign document, for instance secondary school leaving certificate or high school diploma including a supplement or trascript of grades (if applicable).
In the case of non-Polish and non-EU/OECD/EFTA educational documents (IB and EB diplomas excluded), you should also:
- legalise or apostille your certificate or diploma;
- submit a sworn translation into Polish or English of your certificate or diploma (including its supplement – if applicable);
- submit a decision on recognition of your school-leaving certificate or diploma.
Please note that the school-leaving certificate recognition requirement does not apply to IB and EB diplomas, documents issued in EU or OECD member states, as well as in China, Belarus, Ukraine and Libya.
3. The document confirming your results in school contest declared in the Internet Registrtion System as basis for awarding points (if applicable).
4. The document confirming your knowledge of English.
5. Power of attorney - only if the documents are submitted through a representative.
5. Statement on the name change (if applicable)