If you wish to successfully apply to studies in English at SGH as an international student, please read the following step-by-step guide on the admission process for studies in English:
1. Register in the on-line registration system
- create an account and fill in the forms in the on-line registration system (ISR): start with your basic personal data and contact address;
- select for which cycle of study you wish to apply;
- upload a photo of yourself – choose it carefully as we will use it in your student ID card;
- pay an admission fee (85 PLN) to the individual bank account number of which is specified in the Internet registration system;
- create the list of fields of study you are interested in and arrange them according to your preferences;
- upload scans of your educational documents and the certificate confirming your knowledge of English at least at B2 level;
- once you complete the above steps, including the upload of documents marked as 'obligatory', submit your scans for verification through the registration system.
After you submit your scans for verification, we will need a couple of days to verify them - you will see the outcome of the verification process in the document upload tab in the registration system. In the case we have any doubts or require some additional documents, we will contact you through the registration system.
Do not forget to check your account for important messages on regular basis.
2. Accept the offer letter
Once the scans of obligatory documents are accepted by SGH, you will receive an offer letter. In order to accept it, you will need to provide some additional information, for instance about the payment mode or special entitlements. You will also be required to upload a scan of a signed agreement on terms of payment and your signed application form (both will be available for download in the system). After you complete the process, you will need to submit the newly uploaded batch of documents for verification through the system.
3. Wait for your decision on admission
The decision on admission to studies will be issued in mid-August, at the latest, but no sooner than late July. You may collect your decision on admission personally (prior appointment is required) in the Promotion and Admissions Office or receive it by post.
The on-line registration system is open from 30 June 2020, 12:00 p.m. (noon) Polish time.
Creating an account in the on-line registration system is your first and necessary step at the admissions procedure.
If you encounter any problems regarding your documents, please do not hesitate to contact the Promotion and Admissions Office – we will guide you and assist you.
Rector's Order no. 59 of 29 June 2020 on the terms and conditions of taking up university programmes at SGH by foreigners