First year students are required to submit the complete set of required documents within the specified deadline with the purpose of making certified true copies.
A student is required to submit:
1. The Polish maturity certificate, or an equivalent foreign document, for instance secondary school leaving certificate or high school diploma (including a supplement or transcript of grades, if applicable)
In the case of non-Polish and non-EU/OECD/EFTA educational documents (IB and EB diplomas excluded), you should also:
- legalise or apostille your certificate or diploma;
- submit a sworn translation into Polish or English of your certificate or diploma (including its supplement – if applicable);
- submit a decision on recognition of your school-leaving certificate or diploma;
Please note that the school-leaving certificate recognition requirement does not apply to IB and EB diplomas, documents issued in EU or OECD member states, as well as in China, Belarus, Ukraine and Libya.
2. The document confirming your knowledge of English (required in the case of studies in English).
3. The document confirming your results in school contest or sporting achievement declared in the Internet Registration System as basis for awarding points (if applicable).
5. Statement on the name change (if applicable)